significance of "bubba-licious" ... well, my nieces and nephews affectionately call me "bubba" (real flattering, eh?)... and "licious"... well, i just am, what can i say?!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

CIU here we come!

so, in about 8 hours i will be boarding a plane with a couple of friends to south carolina to visit columbia international university (www.ciu.edu). if i am able to, i will post our adventure on the blog... what else am i going to do while i travel?!

i am praying that this trip bring clarity to what God is calling me to do. i don't know why this decision is so hard for me... i guess because i have "a lot" to give up (i.e. my job) if i am to go to ciu. i don't want to make a foolish decision. maybe i'm just counting the cost (Luke 14:28-33). maybe i'm just scared. i am confident that God is going to speak to me this weekend. pray that i take the time to listen to Him!

Thursday, November 9th
1:15 - 2:00 PM Tour of campus
2:00 - 2:45 PM Meet with admissions counselor
2:45 - 3:00 PM Meet with student financial services
3:00 - 5:30 PM Nothing - call me! :o)
5:30 PM Meeting with Director of MA Counseling Program
6:30 - 8:00 PM Sit in on Pastoral Counseling Techniques

Friday, November 10th
8:00 * 9:15 AM Sit in on Gospels: God's Way of Providing Redemption
10:50 - 11:40 AM Small Group Chapel with seminary students
Afernoon: Nothing - call me! :o)
6:00 PM Dinner with WB

Saturday, November 11th
Free til flight @ 5:25 PM -- home @ 9:35 PM
Spending the day, checking out the city

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home