significance of "bubba-licious" ... well, my nieces and nephews affectionately call me "bubba" (real flattering, eh?)... and "licious"... well, i just am, what can i say?!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Please Pray

This will be a quick one, but I would like to ask that you pray for Wes' brother and family (Samuel, Monica and Ruth) as they are meeting with the consultate today to get their visas to the United States. Also, please pray for his Dad as his meeting with the consulate in India is on Friday, April 11th. Please pray that both interviews go well, by God's grace. Please pray that the paperwork they have is sufficient, and there won't be any complications in getting their visas.

An answered prayer is that I received my visa to go to India. Thank you for your prayers!!

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:16-19)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home