significance of "bubba-licious" ... well, my nieces and nephews affectionately call me "bubba" (real flattering, eh?)... and "licious"... well, i just am, what can i say?!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bring the rain

So I pray…
Bring me joy, bring me peace, bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings you glory
And I know there’ll be days when this life brings me pain
But if that’s what is takes to praise you
Jesus, bring the rain

This song by MercyMe has become one of my favorite songs. I played it over and over and over… throughout the day today. I love the phrase: BRING ME ANYTHING THAT BRINGS YOU GLORY. Oh, may that be my heart’s prayer! In everything that comes my way, may it draw me closer to God, and may my response bring Him glory.

May I forever sing…
Holy, holy, holy
Is the Lord God almighty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please update your blog (?!)

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home