significance of "bubba-licious" ... well, my nieces and nephews affectionately call me "bubba" (real flattering, eh?)... and "licious"... well, i just am, what can i say?!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

happy thanksgiving!

i had a nice visit with my family in montreal. everyone was there except for j, karen and jeffrey. we were able to chat with them for a little bit via video though, so that was nice. i really don't have anything to say... other than i'm thankful for the family and friends that God has given to me. i'm thankful for so much more it's impossible to name them all, but some are God's provision, love, and grace that He shows me every day.

I trust you had a nice Thanksgiving as well, and were able to stop for a moment and reflect on the goodness of God, and His Son Jesus Christ! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thank God for you and all the gifts He has bestowed upon you which you so generously use for His glory and the building of His Kingdom.

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home